Sunday, March 10, 2013

E-Swisher, E-Cigarette Review

Before I could get the package in the house my boyfriend was ripping open like a Christmas box. He really wanted to try the Menthol e-cigarette by E-Swisher. He went all over town with it. He even stopped at the hospital and saw another man walking out with one. He said it took away the immediate urge to smoke.

My friend Carolyn is trying to quit smoking, but on this day trying to quit was a struggle. Her car tire was flat and needed to come off but it wouldn't budge. Her other friend lit up a cigarette and she looked at her like she wanted one. I remembered that I had the e-cigarette in my purse. I gave her one with a coupon and she thanked me for the intervention. She said she liked the light flavor.

I liked that you can go anywhere with it. Indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between. I would give it a 9 out of 10. The only thing that would make it better would be a truer flavor to a real menthol cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment